Cigarette smoking is a lifestyle that is popular in many countries, especially in developing countries. Tobacco in a cigarette has made many people menggemarinya. However, behind the pleasure of a cigarette there are many disadvantages. Why is smoking harmful to health? What are the negative effects of smoking?
Smoking has become a small object of the most popular. Smoking has become a lifestyle for many men and women, even including children and adolescents. Smoking habit has resulted in many diseases of the respiratory disorders to cancer. Although aware of the dangers of smoking, people around the world still continue to tens of billions of cigarettes smoked per day.
The number of smokers in Indonesia was ranked third highest in the world. The number of smokers in developing countries far more than the number of smokers in developed countries. Figure is very alarming considering the bad consequences of smoking will be felt in the long run.
Content of Cigarettes stick of any substance contained in a cigarette? Nicotine is the main substance found in cigarettes. However, more than 700 types of chemical additives may be used by tobacco companies to add to the enjoyment of smoking. Some materials are so toxic that even some of the major cigarette manufacturers will usually have a high standard to dispose of toxic materials that are very dangerous.
Second-hand smoke can have a negative impact is more terrible if mereka.Selain inhaled cigarette smoke, cigarette smoke contains 4000 chemicals, including arsenic, acetone, butane, carbon monoxide, and cyanide. Cigarette smoke inhaled by smokers and passive smokers will menganduk 43 substances known to cause cancer. That is why for the second-hand smoke can have a negative impact is more terrible if they are inhaled cigarette smoke. What are the dangers of smoking bad consequences of a lifestyle that is harmful to health? What are the diseases caused by smoking? Here are some diseases and the negative impact caused by smoking:
* Disease JantungRokok is also one major cause of heart attacks. The death of a smoker from heart disease more than dying from lung cancer. Even low tar cigarettes or low-nicotine cigarettes will not reduce the risk of heart disease. Because some of the cigarettes that use a filter to increase the number of carbon monoxide is inhaled, which makes cigarettes are even worse for the heart than cigarettes that do not use filters.
Nicotine contained in cigarettes can make your heart beat faster and increases your body's need for oxygen. Cigarette smoke also contains toxic carbon monoxide. These toxic substances walked to actually block the flow of blood and oxygen flow to the heart and other vital organs. Nicotine can narrow blood vessels so that more oxygen flow slows again. That's why smokers have an increased risk of heart disease is very high.
* Lung Cancer ParuAsap of tobacco cigarettes contain many cancer-causing chemicals. The smoke inhaled contains various chemicals that can damage the lungs. These substances can trigger the occurrence of cancer, especially in the lungs. Lung cancer is the most common cancer caused by smoking. The spread of lung cancer occurs in the body quietly until a higher stage. In many cases, lung cancer kills quickly.
* EmfisemaPerokok weight that has been many years will have emphysema. Emphysema is a disease that will gradually make the lungs lose their elasticity. If the lungs lose keelastikannya, it will be difficult to remove the air dirty. The signs are already having trouble breathing in the morning and evening. Then easily out of breath. Another sign is frequent severe flu, accompanied by a severe cough, and possibly with chronic bronchitis. Cough often times do not stop and become chronic.
* Faster TuaHasil studies of smokers show that smokers face men and women are more wrinkles than those who do not smoke. The process of aging is increased in accordance with the habits and the number of cigarettes smoked. The study showed that heavy smokers have wrinkles on the skin is almost five times higher than nonsmokers. Even the aging process has been started for adolescents who smoke like skin wrinkles, yellow teeth and bad breath.
* Damage negative TubuhDampak smoking not only dangerous to the lungs, heart, and respiratory tract. Smoking habits according to research can damage other body tissues. Dozens of diseases related to tobacco use even include pneumonia (lung inflammation), gum disease, leukemia, cataracts, kidney cancer, cervical cancer, and pain in the pancreas. The reason for the toxins from cigarette smoke spread everywhere through the bloodstream. Smoking can cause disease in nearly every organ of the body.
Why Stop Smoking? Are you aware of the dangers of smoking? Effects of smoking on the health of the body is really detrimental. According to statistics, around the world, the number of smokers who die from diseases caused by smoking amount to nearly three times the number of people who died from alcohol and drugs. Even the number of smokers who died from the disease amounted to six times higher than in a car accident. In addition, smokers usually age 13 to 14 years shorter than people who do not smoke.
After reading these facts, whether you are going to be like that even though smokers have read so many horrible facts in relation to smoking and then decided to stop reading the article? Or you dare say no to cigarettes?