The food we eat is very influential on our digestive health. China has traditionally been the main principle is to eat regularly at a particular time. Often we eat, when our bodies did not need it, when our digestion does not have enough stomach acid to digest food. Would not tercena with good food. Experience shows that irregular eating cause various gastrointestinal problems.
Some of the suggestions below, you can employ to keep your digestive health:
1. Do not eat excessive, this can help your digestion to be able to digest the food properly
2. Do not chew the food too quickly, as this does not give you enough time digestion chance to digest
3. Avoid eating late at night. Because it makes the body use the energy of Yin (due to night work is Yin energy), and the food is not processed again at night.
4. Diet resulted in excessive weakness in your digestive and lymph.
5. Eating while walking or standing is not recommended, because it will result in your digestive energy blockages.
6. Eating when stressed or worried, it is not good because it can cause abdominal pain and nausea. Likewise with eating when angry. If you often suffer from digestive disorders can be provided in your home, some of the following preparations: a drink that contains lactobacillus (widely available in supermarkets), peppermint, chamomile and ginger herbal tea.
Some of the food according to Chinese medicine that can strengthen your digestion:
2. Sweet potatoes, is said to strengthen the internal organs and strengthen the body's energy, yams,
3. Pumpkin has a high content of various minerals and vitamins, including Vitamin A, Calcium, Potassium, magnesium and phosphorus.
Sitting position and working too much can weaken the spleen and digestive meridians. Regular brisk walking can help with digestion. You can also try stretching exercises to meridian spleen and intestines / digestion. Stretching is done with the knees bent and head looking up at the back of the body (eyes facing the ceiling) and supported by the floor holding hands.
Keep your spine stretch. Smell the air and stack your weight on your hands. You slowly release your breath, drop your head backward and always in a relaxed state. Make sure your muscles become warm after stretching for 10 minutes. When you first might be hard, after a week to a month you'll get used to doing.